Okay so as you know i lost my jailbreak because i accidently updated my iphone while i slept. And in the morning, i had the bad luck to see my iphone on Ios 11.3 ! So here a tutorial to explain how to stop updates if you’re jailbroken or if you don’t want to see your Ios updating anymore.
So how to stop my phone to update ?
- Firstly download TVos 11 Beta Profile on your device by using Safari web Browser.
- Your device will now ask for installing it, so press the Install button.
- Enter your passcode to continue with the process.
- Ignore the Consent and press Install button.
- It will now ask you to restart your device. Press the Restart button to ensure the it installs properly.
- Once you reboot your device, go to Settings > General > Software Update and check the status of the firmware update. If it says your software is up to date, you are good to go.
- It’s done! Your device will now stay on your current iOS version and won’t update anymore. Just delete it, if you finally want to update in the future!