Here we go again ! I was waiting for this new jaibreak as i lost my jailbreak a few months ago ! I don’t know how is it happened but my iphone suddenly updated on ios 11.3 when i wake up in the morning ! But it’s okay now as there is a new jailbreak and it was rather fast compared to usual! It was necessary to wait a year! SO a big thanks to Coolstar and his team to release it!
So this jailbreak named Electra by Coolstar is compatible for any iphone 64-bit from Ios 11.2 to 11.3.1. It means every Iphone starting from Iphone 5s are compatible. I m on Ios 11.3.1 and i confirm it works perfectly !
You must download :
– The latest version of Cydia Impactor for your PC or Mac on cydiaimpactor
– The latest version of iTunes
– A PC or Mac running Windows or macOS.
– A free Apple Developer ID, the one you’re using on your iphone
– The latest Electra IPA (Non Dev account)
Always download from official website !
The process is not that hard but do exactly as i explain.
- Firstly reboot your device
- Then connect your device on yout PC or MAC with a USB cable and make a full backup via iTunes.
- When the second step is done, be sure you disable the double factor identification of your Apple ID, Siri and iCloud.
- Open Cydia impactor and drag the Electra IPA into the Cydia impactor interface.
- Then enter your Apple ID and password :
- Wait for Cydia Impactor to go through the necessary process of sideloading the Electra IPA to your device.
- Now you may see the icon of Electra on your iphone You noticed you can’t launch it. So go to you Settings > General > Profile(s) & Device Management and find the profile associated with the Electra IPA. It may be the mail you used for the sideload. Select trust.
- Before starting the process, enable Airplane mode and disable Siri.
- Then click on the Electra icon. You should see that :
- Be sure the Tweaks Toggle is set to the On position and tap the button “Jailbreak” in the middle to start the process.
- Now you will notice the process 1/3, 2/3 and Electra rebooting/respringing the device automatically.
- It comes back to the Lock screen, so unlock the device, launch Electra again and click “Jailbreak” again to continue the jailbreaking process.
- Once the process is complet, you will notice Cydia icon on the homescreen.
- It’s done you have jailbreak and Cydia on your iphone! Enjoy!