There may be some reasons preventing the installation of your apps ! If they are built-in, please check my other post how to install a modded application.
1) Download and install Lucky patcher here and never from playstore (https://lucky-patcher.netbew.com/download/)
2) Open Lucky Patcher from the app drawer and let it refresh
3) Click “Toolbox” (pict.1)
4) Click “Patch to android (pict.2)
5) Check “Signature Verification status always true” and “Disable .apk Signature Verfication” and click Apply. (pict.3)
6) Your device will reboot or not reboot. Depending from device to device!
7) If not, just click OK
8) Reboot your device
9) Now Install your Hello Kitty Facebook/Messenger
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but
other than that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read.
I will definitely be back.
Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done
a wonderful job!
Hello it’s me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this site is genuinely pleasant and the users are
really sharing good thoughts.
It’s working for me… tnx Ladypinkilicious
Nope still does not work.
Still not working for my galaxy j8